[Qgis-developer] Are there plans to create a unique "Add layer" tool?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:11:58 PDT 2017

Hello all,

At Boundless we are planning to put some development time in this "unified
add layer" button/feature. As others already did, our idea was to use the
browser panel as a base for replacing most of the buttons and add any
capabilities that are still missing.

So, let's work together to find what are those missing pieces, and how it
would be the best way to implement it. We will put our thoughts in the
Google document. As soon we have it stabilized we can start creating a QEP
for it.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto

Stéphane Henriod <stephanebek at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 6/04/2017
às 12:14:

Thanks Harrissou!

I took the liberty to remove the first table (that I created) and to leave
only yours. It is more complete anyway

Cheers

Stéphane