[Qgis-developer] Set processing input default value to layer custom property

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:09:43 PDT 2017

I have a small processing model where one of the algorithms is Rasterize
from GDAL. I needed to set the target resolution to be the same as the
one in one of the input rasters to the model.

The problem was thus the same as yours. My solution was to write a very
simple processor, which takes raster as input and outputs its
resolution. I could then hook its input to the raster in the model input
and hook its output to the resolution input of the rasterize algorithm.

My answer is thus that you need to make a model and find or make an
algorithm, which outputs the layer property you need.

Cheers,

Ari