[Qgis-developer] PostGIS Rasters

Robert Hewlett rob.hewy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:29:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am using 2.18.5. and the performance seems okay to good.

The ortho data in the DB are tiled and have overviews built.

When working with the data within QGIS it seems that the overviews are 'in
play'.

I will see if I can write some SQL to prove one way or the other.

The test vm on the back-end: CentOS 7, Postgres 9.6 with PostGIS 2.3.2 (all
repo based).

The front-end will move to 2.18.6 later today.

Rob