[Qgis-developer] Thank You!

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:31:58 PDT 2017

I just finished presenting a QGIS training with my employer and it seems to
have been very successful. There were a lot of oohs and aahs. We are slowly
moving away from our proprietary GIS and toward broader adoption of QGIS.
This has become easy in recent years because the software speaks for
itself! (Ultimately I'd like to be able to make the case for financial
contributions to the project but we're not there yet--baby steps.)

Just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you developers for delivering
a great application. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to 3.0.

Spencer