[Qgis-developer] My personal introduction to the mailing list. Hi everyone, I'm Eduardo

Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez eduardo.rojas at soltig.net
Wed Apr 26 18:48:10 PDT 2017

Greetings to all

I want to send this mail to properly introduce myself to this mailing list
My name is Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez and I am from Costa Rica recently
admitted to work for SOLTIG (current sponsor and Commercial support for QGIS
in Costa Rica) and I want to introduce myself to the community. We have made
great strides to promote the adoption of the use of QGIS in Costa Rica and
part is that we would like to get closer to the entire community of users
and developers to be more in contact with each other.

Within SOLTIG I am currently in charge of promoting and strengthening the
link with the QGIS community in general so you all are likely to be seeing
me posted on this mailing list and in the user list. Our goal is to
contribute and help the community and to promote the use of QGIS and Free
and open-source software in our region.

As a personal note, I want to express my happiness to work from SOLTIG with
you on this project, I declare myself a fan of all of you developers, I have
been a follower and supporter of the project since I studied Geography at
the University of Costa Rica, personally  I tried to contribute to the
project with donations and in any crowd funding I see.

Thank you all and I hope we will be in touch.

PS: any information you require from me I am available to help

-----
Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez
Analista en SIG
Soluciones en Tecnologías