[Qgis-developer] Bugs on mapinfo tab files editing

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Apr 26 23:10:09 PDT 2017

Hi Pedro,

Welcome to QGIS and thanks for reporting these bugs. As a first step, it
is very important to be even aware of them. As a second step, someone
will need to actually look into and take care of it. This normally
happens by either the one who opened the issue having the capacity and
know-how to fix it, by hoping that someone else will jump in and do it
or by contacting one of the many companies that offer commercial support
and will guide you through the bugfixing process.

A list for companies providing professional support can be found here:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html

If you are interested in reading more about how the get things changed,
have a look at the following blog post which covers more details:
http://nyalldawson.net/2016/08/how-to-effectively-get-things-changed-in-qgis-a-follow-up/

Thanks for following up on this
Matthias