[Qgis-developer] release file after processing.runalg

enrico chiaradia enrico.chiaradia at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 27 07:29:31 PDT 2017

Hi Stefan and many thanks for your answer! but it seems not working :(
Here the new code. I replaced "tempOutput" with "output". Layer is
correctly loaded and removed but "tempOutput" cannot be deleted.

import processing
import os

tempOutput = 'D:/test_alg/map_to_clip.tif'
maskFN = 'D:/test_alg/mask.shp'
output = 'D:/test_alg/clipped_map.tif'

algRes = processing.runalg("gdalogr:cliprasterbymasklayer",
                                         tempOutput,
                                         maskFN,
"-9999",False,False,False,5,4,75,6,1,False,0,False,"",
                                         output)

try:
     # add to the map
     tempLay = QgsRasterLayer(output, "tempLay")
     if not tempLay.isValid(): raise Exception("Failed to load tempLay")
     QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().addMapLayer(tempLay) #!!!!

     layermap = QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().mapLayers()
     for i, layer in layermap.iteritems():
       if layer.source() == output:
         print 'layername',layer.source()
         # Remove layer references
         QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().removeMapLayer(layer.id()) #!!!!

     # Delete the file
     os.remove(tempOutput)

except Exception as e:
     print e