[QGIS-Developer] QgsRasterHistogram Python bindings

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:40:13 PDT 2017

Hi,

while working on Processing algorithms I have found an issue with
QgsRasterHistogram class. According to the documentation, member
histogramVector should not be available in Python [0], but it is present
in the corresponding SIP file. However, any attempt to access this member
leads to QGIS crash.

Should we remove histogramVector from Python? Or it should be exposed
and there is a bug/incomplete implementation in bindings?

[0] http://qgis.org/api/classQgsRasterHistogram.html#a9bd23abeb4764f3a6c73975ee96fd4ff

--
Alexander Bruy