[QGIS-Developer] WIP: QGIS Server refactoring - the last one GetPrint

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:00:36 PDT 2017

Hi Devs,

I just created a PR for QGIS Server concerning GetPrint.
Because of the lack of test on the different GetPrint specific
parameters in the precedent versions, I don't know if the refactoring
gives exactly the same features. So I need reviews and tests to add new
tests.

The good news for QGIS Server is that when this PR will be merged, we'll
be able to definitely remove all the old project parser codes from the
server.

Good Hackfest!
Regards,
René-Luc