[QGIS-Developer] Hardware requirements and Android release

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Aug 8 15:28:27 PDT 2017

Hi

There are no specific requirements for QGIS on Windows - any computer made
in the last 10 years will probably run it fine - newer hardware and better
specs will perform better with larger datasets, heavier processing routines.

Android version is available in the App Store - search for QField.

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 1:00 PM, J W <SunOne at live.co.uk> wrote:

​