[QGIS-Developer] Auxiliary data storage for labeling, UNDO/REDO - where does it belong to?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 08:03:40 PDT 2017

If I may,

I would prefer to have one global undo/redo stack of buttons for all
project related tasks in QGIS main window (this should include labels,
styles, layers order, layer adding and so on). Even if that means that if
you go back too much, you risk removing some layers from the project, or
other more destructive actions. IMHO, having segmented undo/redo will also
create confusion among the users. Map composer, as a different window is
the exception, and should work separately.

Thanks for the work on auxiliary data storage, that will be great!!

Alexandre Neto

Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 22/08/2017
às 14:47:

Alexandre Neto