[QGIS-Developer] How to build QGIS 2.99 with 3D?

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:12:50 PST 2017

If you use Mint it is based on the LTR version of Ubuntu. Currently this
is Ubuntu 16.04 and so suffers from the same problem of out of date
libraries as people using Ubuntu 16.04 natively get.

In this case you need to use the ubuntugis build of Qgis, however you
may run into problems with the LTR version of Qgis (2.18) when using the
ubuntugis repository as they are updated out of sync with each other.
However using a nightly build shouldn't have issues with ubuntugis.