[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3 Python processing plugins

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Dec 6 03:48:06 PST 2017

Morning all
I have to migrate my plugin to the new processing API, and I'm having
difficulty understanding some errors during the process. Does someone have a
simple example of adding a provider and algorithm with the new API? For what
it's worth, the current error is:
Traceback (most recent call last):  File
"C:/OSGEO4~1/apps/qgis-dev/./python/plugins\processing\gui\ProcessingToolbox.py",
line 187, in updateProvider    item = self._providerItem(provider.id())
File
"C:/OSGEO4~1/apps/qgis-dev/./python/plugins\processing\gui\ProcessingToolbox.py",
line 204, in _providerItem    if child.provider.id() ==
provider_id:RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type qgis2webProvider has
been deleted
Code is here (partially modified for QGIS3):
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2web.py
<https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2web.py>
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2webProvider.py
<https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2webProvider.py>
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2webAlgorithm.py
<https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/qgis2webAlgorithm.py>
Thanks
Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html