[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3 Python processing plugins

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 6 06:10:02 PST 2017

Hi Matteo,

The DataPlotly plugin is really cool. It is one outstanding plugin and a
very welcome extension to the QGIS/FOSSGIS eco system.

It is cool that you explore the combination with processing models.

Question: do you plan integration with the new layouts, once the work
from Nyall is stable? I guess many people would like to include these
charts in their layouts!

I know, it is possible to save out the result to a file and then load it
in a HTML frame - but a more direct approach in the future would be
desirable, without the need to save everything to intermediate files -
perhaps something with an integrated local web server on some special port?

I know it is a bit early to discuss, because Nyalls layout work is still
in the flux - but it would be interesting!

Greetings,
Andreas