[QGIS-Developer] QGIS nightly - snap shortcut

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Dec 13 00:42:57 PST 2017

On 13-12-17 09:03, Slawomir Bienias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed, that snap default shortcut (Shift+Alt+S) works when I'm
> editing attributes.
>
> It is problem with Polish letter "Ś", because if you want to write "Ś" you
> have to combine keys Shift+Alt+S... and then you turn the snapping function
> on...
>
> My test was on virtual machine with Ubuntu 17.10 and nightly snapshot form
> debian repo.
>

> Best regards,
> Sławomir

Hi Sławomir,

you can override the default QGIS keyboard shortcuts, see:

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#keyboard-shortcuts

Note that with me the shortcut is a simple capital S.

I do not think we can make everybody happy with the chosen shortcuts :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde