[QGIS-Developer] Improving usability of "Project Home" in browser?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:34:14 PST 2017

On 14 December 2017 at 10:26, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> One option might be to scan all folders used in the profile file and add
> each one to the project home folder so you have quick access to all folders
> that are currently used.

I'm guessing you mean "scan all folders used in the project file". If
so, good idea! Unfortunately non-trivial... but something we
could/should do as a future enhancement to the Project Home item.

I also don't think it fully addresses my use case, since it would only
show utilised folders. So e.g. if I get new data and place it in a new
folder under "incoming", it won't be shown there.

Nyall