[QGIS-Developer] No more "rasmover" plugin

geodrinx at gmail.com geodrinx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:35:00 PST 2017

Ciao Giovanni,

>> Simply, I want to be free to develop and share my ideas without having to seek someone's approval.
>
> this left me curious, as there is no code revision for 3rd party plugins, what is this about?

False.  And you know.
Example ?  This:
https://github.com/geodrinx/gearthview/issues/11

So, for what reason you tell something you know is not true ?  This is not a code revision ?  What is the name for this ?

> and why about this specific plugin and
> not others from you?

False.  My develops continue outside qgis official repository.
Also for gearthview.

> thanks for the clarification

You are welcome.