[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS Resource Sharing Plugin in core?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Feb 1 04:53:21 PST 2017

Hi Tim,

> Just to emphasize again that anyone is welcome to post here, so
> thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Thanks for reassuring, I always appreciate that the PSC is open about this!

> I'm ok with anyone asking the PSC for input if they feel the need for it.

Sure, everyone is free to ask the PSC for input at any time!
My point is just that I think there is still the need for a more public
discussion where everybody can bring their thoughts to the table and we
should at the moment stick to looking for input and not yet decisions.

All the best
Matthias