[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS Resource Sharing Plugin in core?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Feb 1 06:43:37 PST 2017

Hi Tim

On 02/01/2017 03:18 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> What do others
> think of my proposal to require peer review before merging PR's? I think
> it will help prevent situations where code gets merged before people
> have had a good chance to review it in future.

I don't know the tools you propose very well. Can you explain in more
detail what they will change?

In particular, does the proposal mean that the master branch is
protected from pushing and every commit is forced to be proxied over a
pull request? That would make me a bit afraid of the overhead this will
impose on the few devs which are currently checking taking care of the
PR queue.

Regards
Matthias