[Qgis-developer] Processing "Create script collection plugin" RuntimeError: Could not load layer: memory:

djoko casimir casimirdjoko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:27:09 PST 2017

Hello, in fact, I have a problem with the software QGIS 2.6.0. Here I
need to insert a new point in a vector layer from its coordinates. On
the other hand in the manual, we are only offered the possibility of
inserting a point from the mouse.I would like to know if there is a
possibility to insert a point from its coordinates.
Thank you

> Hi,
>
> I'm testing the "Create script collection plugin" functionality in QGIS
> 2.18.3.
>
> The plugin seems to be created fine and the scripts show up in the QGIS
> section of the toolbox. (Took me a while to find them there.)
>
> But when running any of the scripts, I get: RuntimeError: Could not load
> layer: memory:
>
> If I specify an output file instead of "Create temporary layer", the
> script runs fine and the output is created correctly.
>
> If I run the script stand-alone (without integrating it into a plugin),
> temporary output works fine.
>
> Is this a known issue? Or should I file a ticket?
>
> Best wishes,
> Anita

*Casimir DJOKO KAMDEM*
*Assistant Base des données BDD/Kasongo*
*Email: casimirdjoko at yahoo.fr/ <http://casimirdjoko@yahoo.fr/>
casimirdjoko at gmail.com/privé <http://casimirdjoko@gmail.com/priv%C3%A9>*
*Contact: +234 999639980 Privé*
*                     819914191 Privé*