[Qgis-developer] Building for Windows 10

Andrew Gillett arganoid at pair.com
Fri Feb 3 05:12:55 PST 2017

I get the following error during the configure stage in CMake:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:248 (FIND_PACKAGE):
   By not providing "FindQt5Gui.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Qt5Gui", but
   CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Gui" with any
   of the following names:

     Qt5GuiConfig.cmake
     qt5gui-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Gui" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
   "Qt5Gui_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
"Qt5Gui"
   provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
   installed.

QT5 is not mentioned in the docs as a prerequisite, am I meant to get it
from www.qt.io (installer wants me to create an account) or is it meant
to come from somewhere else?