[Qgis-developer] Building for Windows 10

Andrew Gillett arganoid at pair.com
Mon Feb 6 03:28:35 PST 2017

Following the instructions here:

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/doc/INSTALL.html

I'm getting the following trying to configure 2.18:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
PYTHON_LIBRARY
linked by target "qgispython" in directory C:/CodingX/QGIS/src/python
linked by target "python_module_qgis__networkanalysis" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/python
linked by target "python_module_qgis__core" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/python
linked by target "python_module_qgis__analysis" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/python
linked by target "python_module_qgis__gui" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/python
QWTPOLAR_INCLUDE_DIR
used as include directory in directory C:/CodingX/QGIS/src/app
used as include directory in directory C:/CodingX/QGIS/src/app
QWTPOLAR_LIBRARY
linked by target "qgis_app" in directory C:/CodingX/QGIS/src/app
linked by target "qgis_maptoolselect" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_apppythontest" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_vectorlayersaveasdialogtest" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_fieldcalculatortest" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_maptoolidentifyaction" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_attributetabletest" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_measuretool" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
linked by target "qgis_qgisappclipboard" in directory
C:/CodingX/QGIS/tests/src/app
SPATIALINDEX_LIBRARY
linked by target "qgis_core" in directory C:/CodingX/QGIS/src/core