[Qgis-developer] Outline/border -> stroke?

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:05:27 PST 2017

I'm -1 on removing polygon outline by default. In many datasets (think
administrative boundaries, cadastral polygons, etc.), polygons share
boundaries and the outline is important.

On the other hand, I'm not against improving things by default :) IMHO, we
could greatly improve default coloring by avoiding a rgb(0,0,0) outline and
instead use a darkened fill color as the outline. Err, stroke ... ;)