[Qgis-developer] Outline/border -> stroke?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:59:48 PST 2017

On 7 February 2017 at 19:54, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 07/02/2017 10:53, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:
>
>> The issue here is that we potentially break existing projects. While
>> updating the ui & api can be done, how can we handle user's data
>> defined opacity/transparency rules?
>
> Aren't we breaking projects for q3 anyway?

Well, ideally not. Currently we only break projects which rely on very
old features (such as 1.x labeling, conversion from old symbology,
some composer features from maybe 2.6 or earlier). None of these
breaks are ever likely to be encountered by users.

But breaking data defined transparency may.

Nyall