[Qgis-developer] running processing tests for processing algorithms on windows

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:58:36 PST 2017

Hi,

If you can run docker and/or vagrant on Windows (and I'm pretty sure you
can), you might want to use on of or CI testing machines:

htps://hub.docker.com/r/boundlessgeo/qgis-testing-environment/tags/

master is current QGIS(3) master
master_2 is 2.18
release is 2.14

Readme:
https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-testing-environment-docker

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Johan Van de Wauw <
johan.vandewauw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> One of my colleagues would like to write some unit tests for processing.
> We were able to create some testfiles, but we failed to find an easy
> way to run the testsuite on windows. Anyone a hint on the best way to
> proceed?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Alessandro Pasotti