[Qgis-developer] Possible hackfest in Australia in May

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:49:15 PST 2017

Hi,
sounds good you meet in that part of the world !

Essen hackfest will hold from 29 april to 1st may, that would be nice
having you guys in sync for the hackfest spirit .
Anyway, that would still be a bit asynchronous, since earth is round and
you live somewhere on the other side ;)

PS: I checked
https://www.freemaptools.com/tunnel-to-other-side-of-the-earth.htm and if
you plan a hackfest in Christchurch - NZ and europeans in Galicia, that
would be the exact opposite !

Cheers
Régis