[Qgis-developer] Correct Mac OS parameters for processing.runalg("gdalogr:warpreproject", params)

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Feb 17 12:31:40 PST 2017

Hello all

Some Mac (I think) users of qgis2web are experiencing problems with raster
exports:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/issues/148#issuecomment-250157682

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/227049/cannot-export-raster-with-qgis2web-or-qgis2leaf

The raster export code tries a number of different combinations of
parameters, to try to handle different QGIS and GDAL versions:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/leafletLayerScripts.py#L141

As you can see, it first tries one set of params if the QGIS version is
<=2.14. It then tries *three* more combinations of arguments. However,
plainly in some circumstances (as I say, I believe the common element is
MacOS), it still fails. This must mean that yet a different set of params is
required in these circumstances.

Can anyone work out what these parameters should be?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon