[Qgis-developer] Yet another comparison QGIS vs ArcGIS

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 06:26:18 PST 2017

Alexandre Neto, I meant (smartphone auto-correct, sorry)

https://gisunchained.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/qgis-features-i-long-for-while-using-arcgis/

http://monde-geospatial.com/arcgis-vs-qgis-10-most-important-differences-between-arcgis-and-qgis/

Important
QGIS user.

>> +1
>> I'd be glad to help but haven't had a hands-on with ArcGIS for years ...
>> Imho, the linked article is the GIS media version of click-bait. Very
superficial, one line per topic. Some of the lines make me question how
much the author knows about GIS technology in general.