[Qgis-developer] Outline/border -> stroke?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:43:24 PST 2017

Opacity is more coherent with graphic softwares (and I generally talk about
opacity when designing maps) but IMHO transparency is more intuitive for
the lay users, and it's a quite conmon terminology in GIS softwares.

Maybe opacity could be used for styling and transaprency for the global
layer rendering (general layer properties, etc.), both for vectors and
rasters.

giovanni