[Qgis-developer] Missing the support for scale parameter in WMS Legend

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 23 13:26:09 PST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 08:24:17AM +0100, Andrea Peri wrote:
> Hi Nathan I find only this commit.
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/836e1a86368f9eace236d24ba40b7af77a6bc63d
>
> But it speak of
>
> don't refresh legend symbology everytime the extent changes
>
> I'm not so skill on qgis code to understand what it do.
> Our feture was for a retrieving of the new legend when scale change
> (so on zoom action), not on a pan action.
>
> So perhaps is not the right commit.

You can test if reverting that commit fixes the legend.
Extent is *also* changed on zoom.
I hadn't checked if the `#if 0` block is still there, if it is
it could be easy to check.

In any case I suggest to file a ticket on hub to keep track of this.
Best if with a project showing the problem (ideally with an automated
testcase..)

--strk;