[Qgis-developer] New feature proposal for the Dissolve tool

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:25:47 PST 2017

Hi all,

So the "Dissolve" tool can dissolve line features, too. I guess its
description ( *this algorithm takes a polygon vector layer and dissolve....*)
needs some fix.

BTW, is there a tool to "dissolve" point features? I mean, assuming a point
layer with features sharing the same attribute, I'd like to generate a
multi-point layer. It seems that file layers are not picked by the Dissolve
tool and I can't find another tool, except creating a pyqgis function or a
virtual layer.

Regards,
Harrissou