[Qgis-developer] color widget not updated after changing item color by python

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Sun Feb 26 07:17:40 PST 2017

When changing the color of a composer item using python, the
corresponding color widget does not update to my new color.

For example, changing the label font color:

composerLabel.setFontColor(QColor(50,50,50,255))

After a redraw, the label's color in the map does change to my new
value. But after selecting it, the widget still shows a black (#000000)
value. How can I tell the gui to change as well? And shouldn't
setFontColor function tell the gui to change?

Hoping anyone can help.

Regards,
Raymond