[Qgis-developer] Removal of the "Adding GRASS Tools" section in qgis.org?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:10:41 PST 2017

Hi all,

Following the discussion in [1], we plan to remove the "QGIS Developers
Guide" [2] section from the qgis.org website and emphasize it as a new
document at docs.qgis.org.

To avoid keeping wrong/unused/useless texts while moving, I would like you
to let us know if the "Adding GRASS tools" [3] section is worth keeping. Is
it up to date and of use for someone? In which case is it inline with the
other items of the QGIS Dev Guide? Or better moved somewhere else, e.g. in
the GRASS Plugin chapter [4] of User Manual or ...? Or should we simply
trash it?

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/1566
[2] https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/
qgisdevelopersguide/index.html