[Qgis-developer] PyDev debug breakpoints

krwoloq dalibor.kusic at in2.hr
Mon Jan 2 09:45:08 PST 2017

Yeah it is pointing to the same installation (the only one). However import
pydevd from the console does not work (no module pydevd). But the same setup
is with the other (newer) installation - i cannot import pydevd through the
console, but the remote debug configuration points to the right pydevd
folder and breakpoints work.

d.

ginetto wrote