[Qgis-developer] Will Processing in QGIS 3 support parallelization?

Pedro Camargo veigacamargo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:43:17 PST 2017

Jumping on the boat of Anita's question, how is multiprocessing planned to
work on QGIS 3.0?

In the past I have tried using it on Windows and ended up with the whole
thing crashing after many QGIS instances were opened. Is that something
that is being looked into?

Cheers,

Pedro

PS - Happy new QGIS year!