[Qgis-developer] No GRASS7 In Processing in QGIS master

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:14:33 PST 2017

Hi devs,

when I try to run a GRASS algorithm with Processing the following
message appears:

super-class __init__() of type MessageBarProgress was never called See
log for more details

and then the default message that GRASS is not found on the system:

This algorithm cannot be run :-(
It seems that GRASS GIS 7 is not correctly installed and configured in
your system. Please install it before running GRASS GIS 7 algorithms.

GRASS is correctly detected when running cmake:

-- Found GRASS 7: /usr/lib/grass72 (7.2.0, off_t size = 8)

and I can normally use it as standalone.

Are there some issues with my installation or is that a global issue?

Thanks!

Matteo