[Qgis-developer] GRASS missing from Processing?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 13 02:25:53 PST 2017

Hi all,
Processing stopped finding my GRASS7 install:

This algorithm cannot be run :-(
It seems that GRASS GIS 7 is not correctly installed and configured in
your system. Please install it before running GRASS GIS 7 algorithms.

while I do have it installed:

i  grass - Geographic Resources Analysis Support System (GRASS GIS)
i A grass-core - componenti principali di GRASS GIS
i  grass-dev - file di sviluppo per GRASS GIS
i A grass-doc - documentazione utente per GRASS GIS
i A grass-gui - interfacce utente grafiche di GRASS GIS
i A libqgisgrass7-2.14.10 - QGIS - libreria grass condivisa
i A qgis-plugin-grass - plugin GRASS per QGIS
i A qgis-plugin-grass-common - plugin GRASS per QGIS - dati indipendenti
dall'architettura
i A qgis-provider-grass - provider GRASS per QGIS

Could it be due to an upgrade? Im on Debian Sid, and I have grass 7.2.0-1
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu