[Qgis-developer] Interrupt WFS request not working?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 20 02:25:49 PST 2017

Il 19/01/2017 19:21, Even Rouault ha scritto:

> It is supposed to work. Do you reproduce that with a specific WFS
> endpoint (in which case which one?) or with all endpoints ?

Hi Even,
I tested again with a fast and stable connection, and it works as it
should. The context where i noticed the issue was possibly a corner
case, with a very slow connection (which BTW is where the Interrupt
would be most useful).
I'll see if I can replicate it more reliably.
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu