[Qgis-developer] Building a pdf version of QGIS documentation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:45:42 PST 2017

Hi!

Seems like you have errors in building so the pdf gets not created.
There should be a logfile somewhere where you can look for the error
(I guess probably a missing package or misformated rst).

seems like texi2dvi has some problems ..
Maybe you can "dryrun" the texi2dvi command line and look for the error ..

regards
Werner