[Qgis-developer] Spatialite in QGIS master

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:48:25 PST 2017

Hi all,

I don't know if a miss some older discussion on this topic but I'm not
able to load SpatiaLite databases in QGIS 3.

It seems there there is no pyspatialite for python3:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/python/qgis/utils.py", line
598, in spatialite_connect
    from pyspatialite import dbapi2
  File
"/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/python/qgis/utils.py", line
647, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
ImportError: No module named 'pyspatialite'

I checked around on the web and I found an issue the github repo [0]

Has anyone a working SpatiaLite db on QGIS?

Thanks to all

Matteo

[0] https://github.com/lokkju/pyspatialite/issues/27