[Qgis-developer] Processing ctest for QGIS timeout

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 03:18:35 PST 2017

I compiled a fresh QGIS master on a virtual machine with ubuntu xenial,
so the machine is super clean (nothing else than the QGIS building
requirements installed)

I still cannot run local ctest for ProcessingQGIS, the terminal just
remains at this line:

4: -- Running /usr/bin/python3
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/python/plugins/processing/tests/QgisAlgorithmsTest.py

4: Running from build directory!
4: - source directory: /home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS
4: - output directory of the build:
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output
4: !!! prefix path was requested, but it is not valid - we do not run
from installed path !!!

as Matthias suggested I also ran the test with gdb [0] to see where the
code gets stuck and it seems that there is a segmentation fault. Here
the pastebin [1] of the complete output.

gdb ends:

Thread 1 "python3" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007ffff04df00a in
QExplicitlySharedDataPointer<QgsCoordinateReferenceSystemPrivate>::QExplicitlySharedDataPointer(QExplicitlySharedDataPointer<QgsCoordinateReferenceSystemPrivate>
const&) () from
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/lib/libqgis_core.so.2.99.0

Thanks to all that can help on this!

Cheers

Matteo

[0]