[Qgis-developer] OTB and LiDAR tools as separate plugins

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jan 31 02:28:34 PST 2017

Hi,

I think it´a good idea to move it to a plugin – installing I a special folder eg C:\ seem to be hard to understand…. And then setting up the providers…

It´s a bit worring when the users then are working with complicated functions. But for my students it has for some been an issue.

Installing plugins are installed without issues ☺

regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark