[QGIS-Developer] Value entry using comma as decimal separator?

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jul 10 05:15:46 PDT 2017

Hi,
just my two cents: My users are working in a German administration and
they depend on QGIS having a German UI. They will be puzzled if they are
supposed to use a point instead of the regular komma as decimal
separator. On the other hand they won't expect "5.5" to be a regular
entry into a decimal field either.

Bernhard