[QGIS-Developer] rule based style copy+paste bug

zrx zrx8 at freemail.hu
Mon Jul 10 11:44:52 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the answer. I used only one layer with several rule based styles, sorry for the bad wording. I copied the styles on the GUI, and when I checked the xml file, most of the pasted entities had the same string in their key field, which is the id, I guess.

Concerning the bug tracker: thanks for the explanation, I will try the mantra thing.

Best regards,
Peter