[QGIS-Developer] Pre-commit error: astyle not found

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:27:47 PDT 2017

Hi Nyall,

Sorry for that maybe noob question but you mean setting in the Cmakelists
file at the root of the repo:
SET (WITH_ASTYLE TRUE CACHE BOOL "If you want to contribute you should
reindent with scripts/prepare-commit.sh (using 'our' style)").
Am I right? Doing that doesn't change anything; still get the "astyle.sh
not found" error message. Anything else I should do?

Thanks.