[QGIS-Developer] Enhance expression editor with list of relations and tables present in project?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jul 17 02:21:03 PDT 2017

Hi,

I think it would be good if the expression editor could show a list of:

a) relations (group could be called "Relations")

b) other tables (group could be called "Tables")

Just like the "Fields and values" group, it would be a list of existing
relations and tables.

Otherwise it is a bit complicated spelling relation names and table
names correctly.

The relation_aggregate expression and the get_feature function would be
much easier to use with this enhancement.

I would also assume that in the future, there will be more expression
functions that make use of other tables and relations.

Which developer could work on that?

I created a ticket: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/16879

Thanks,

Andreas