[QGIS-Developer] add an new feed to http://plugins.qgis.org/planet/ ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 17 08:30:50 PDT 2017

On 17-07-17 17:17, Régis Haubourg wrote:
> Hi,
> we have a new website at Oslandia now and we'll try to be a lot more
> active in publishing web articles.
>
> May I ask someone to add our feed to the planet aggregator (or point me
> to how do it by myself) ?
>
> here is the link: http://oslandia.com/en/tag/qgis-en/feed/atom/

Hi Régis,

we run a feedjack plugin in the plugins.qgis.org Django website.

I added your link at Feeds and Subscribers.

So let the articles come in, and please check if the show up at
http://qgis.org and http://plugins.qgis.org/planet/

There is a small cronjob pulling the feeds from feedjack and caching
them on disk, where some javascript pulls them into qgis.org [0][1]

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0]
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/languageswitch.html#L122