[QGIS-Developer] (no subject)

Evgenia Sinieshtany evg.sinieshtany at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 05:49:43 PDT 2017

Greetings to all!

When trying to print rotated map in composer manager I encountered a
problem that labels are shifted. I need to save again my layer in project
projection for avoid this offset.
It was tested in version 2.6 there were no offset!

Please see my question here
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/16897

The trick suggested by Giovanni Manghi does not fit me, because I use atlas
generation and creating new composer is unnecessary.
When I choose the map that I want to print in composer atlas list menu, I
have already defined rotation angle value (calculated from projection
formula),
and even if I manually set it to 0 and then my angle again, there is still
offset.
Is it possible to get rid of this distance without creation new composer?

Thanks!