[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-Server 2.99: Apache Internal Server Error

Benedikt Bonath b.bonath at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:45:54 PDT 2017

Ok, thanks a lot for that fast answer. Maybe this question should have been
formulated different. Thats for sure not an issue of QGIS - I was just
wondering how I can save the GetMap-response in a valid *.png by requesting
the *.fcgi directly. But just in case the solution is in someone mind
already, it would be great to know. Otherwise I will figure that out
someday later.

Regards
Benedikt