[QGIS-Developer] Exporting large GeoTIFF files from print composer

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 26 08:46:28 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Yes - using Linux for that purpose would be my fallback. But it is a bit
more complicated, because my Win machine is in the corporate network,
while the Linux machine is my private machine, and not part of the
network - where I have access to Postgis, and everything.

The question is, if that error message is just an assumption, that the
export would fail - not giving the user even a chance to try, or if it
would really be a problem.

Let's see if Matthias can find out something.

Thanks,

Andreas